Thursday 25 February 2016

Pained from pain.

"To feel pain is mortality,
 And I am a mortal.''

Then, there is pain,girl. Pain that demands to be felt. Not by everybody though. But there are people who can't get over other person so  easily. I and him are the one. We can let each other go. But that's our love that binds us. I certainly Believe that if we ever cross each other's path, then we will realize how wrong we were. But if we  don't, then maybe not all things are destined to be answered. Unanswered questions leave curiosity which is needed for the life.

You know what?
I might not be good enough to help my buddies manage a heartbreak. But certainly, I teach people how to stay happy when I am not around. I already told him so. I know he won't miss me for  a longer time. He will get on. He will certainly forget me. Because I was just a part of his mischievous childhood. But I can't let it go easily. His memories would seep in. I will be quiet. I will be concentrated. I will be Unanswered. That is what is the kick. The thing unanswered is what maybe I search for or will search for in the pages of my book. Maybe.

Then,
I will be painful. I will be painful enough to have myself isolated. For life. Then pain would be happy. So will I be.
Because I didn't let him be a part of my grief.


No comments:

Post a Comment